Achieve Your Ideal Smile with a Smile Makeover
By combining multiple cosmetic procedures into a comprehensive treatment, a smile makeover can dramatically improve the appearance of your smile. Our doctors at Elite Dental Care in Trenton, Germantown, and Jackson, TN, will work with you to create a fully customized treatment plan that fits within your budget and schedule, and addresses your unique aesthetic concerns. Since 1979, our practice has been providing high-quality dental care to our community. We take great pride in helping our patients achieve the smile they desire.
Tamera Receives Compliments on Her Smile Every Day
What Is a Smile Makeover?
Even if you have healthy teeth and gums, you may wish to address more superficial concerns that detract from the beauty of your smile. Imperfections like discoloration, minor chips, or misaligned teeth can impact your appearance and your self-esteem.
The primary objective of a smile makeover is to improve the aesthetics of your smile through a personalized combination of cosmetic procedures. As each patient has their own unique desires and goals, no two smile makeovers are the same.
Our doctors will work with you to create a fully customized treatment plan that fits within your budget and schedule, and addresses your unique aesthetic concerns.
To qualify for a smile makeover, you should be in good oral and overall health. If you have oral health concerns such as gum disease or extensive tooth decay, it is important to address those issues first.
A smile makeover is cosmetic in nature. If your teeth and gums are not healthy, it can compromise the success of your treatment.
Commonly Combined Procedures
Enhance Your Smile with a Unique Combination of Procedures
We offer several treatments that can be incorporated into a smile makeover procedure, including:
- Gum Contouring: Patients who have excess gum tissue or an uneven gum line can benefit from a gum contouring procedure. By carefully and artfully reshaping the gums, we can help you achieve a more symmetrical smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: To conceal minor cosmetic imperfections such as chips, cracks, or discoloration, we can affix ultra-thin, custom-shaded veneers to the front surfaces of the teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Also used to mask cosmetic flaws, bonding involves sculpting a tooth-colored composite resin material over the tooth surface.
- Teeth Whitening: If you want a more dazzling and brilliant smile, professional teeth whitening can brighten your natural teeth by up to several shades. We offer both in-office treatments and take-home whitening kits for your convenience.
- Invisalign®: To correct crooked or misaligned teeth, the Invisalign system is an excellent option. Virtually inconspicuous, Invisalign straightens your teeth using a series of clear, thermoplastic aligner trays.
- Dental Crowns: Sometimes referred to as caps, dental crowns are tooth-shaped restorations used in a variety of restorative and cosmetic procedures. Crowns can reinforce weakened teeth, conceal extensive discoloration, and be color-matched to your smile for a lifelike appearance.
After evaluating your cosmetic preferences, we can recommend the most appropriate procedures for you.
I was really impressed! They were super nice and professional. They were very informative with each step of the process. They seemed to have a desire to go above and beyond. Casey H.
The Benefits of Comprehensive Treatment
Patients who undergo a smile makeover enjoy a number of advantages. These include:
- Streamlined Treatment: As we can often incorporate more than one procedure into a single appointment, we can provide patients with the most efficient, convenient results.
- Customized Treatment: A smile makeover is individualized and planned according to each patient’s budget and schedule.
- Increased Confidence: A smile makeover can have a dramatic impact on your confidence and quality of life. You can feel proud to show off your newly enhanced smile.
To ensure your comfort throughout each of your procedures, we offer both nitrous oxide sedation and oral conscious sedation.
Call Us Today to Schedule a Consultation
Our Germantown Location